United States Doppler Radar and Weather Satellite Map
Our Cape Weather national doppler radar map and satellite displays rain, snow, ice, warnings, statements and advisories on the map. Click map to retrieve additional details from the highlighted areas. This radar map will display the radar and satellite for the United States. For regional radar sectors scroll down to images. Scroll to the bottom of this page for further tips on how to use this radar.
United States Weather Radar Sectors and National Regions
Sector and regional weather doppler radar maps throughout the United States. Click any sector to view radar.
For city specific information scroll down and use our “Search weather locations” tool.
Search More Weather Locations
Search current weather conditions throughout the United States for latest forecast, up-to-the-minute watches, warnings and advisories by using our weather search tool below.
United States Doppler Weather Radar Tips
The information below can be used as a guide for the current United States weather doppler weather radar map loop.
- Radar is set to automatically start playing on page load.
- Radar is automatically set to display weather warnings, statements and advisories.
- Detailed information can be retrieved directly on the map by clicking the highlighted alert.
- Future radar mode can be enabled on the bottom left (+7 hours).
- Geo-locate can be identified on the bottom left for mobile users (Locations).
- Additional layers and features are located in the “Layers” menu (bottom right).
- Weather radar is fixed on the United States but can be panned /zoomed to different locations.
- Doppler radar / satellite mode set to update an image every 15 minutes.
- Switching to radar only mode in the layers menu will update the image every 5 minutes.