United States Doppler Radar and Weather Satellite Map
United States weather doppler radar map and satellite displays rain, snow, ice, warnings, statements and advisories on the interactive map. Zoom in and click any highlighted area on the map to retrieve weather alerts and detailed information. The US weather radar map will display a radar and satellite overlay but can be changed to radar only in the bottom right under the layers menu. For regional radar sectors scroll down to the image locations. Scroll to the bottom of this page for further tips on how to use this US weather radar. To find a specific forecast or radar location use the weather radar search box below by entering a city or zip code.
Find your city. Enter city or zip below to get your local weather!
Or, find your state using the State Weather Radar Map Menu
United States Weather Radar Sectors
Sector and regional weather doppler radar maps throughout the United States. Click any sector below to view radar. For individual state radars, use the state weather icon page
Search More Weather Locations
Search current weather conditions throughout the United States for latest forecast, up-to-the-minute watches, warnings and advisories by using our weather search tool below. Enter city or zip code to search.
United States Doppler Weather Radar Tips
The information below can be used as a guide for the current United States weather doppler weather radar map loop.
- Radar is set to automatically start playing on page load.
- Radar is automatically set to display weather warnings, statements and advisories.
- Detailed information can be retrieved directly on the map by clicking the highlighted alert.
- Future radar mode can be enabled on the bottom left (+7 hours).
- Geo-locate can be identified on the bottom left for mobile users (Locations).
- Additional layers and features are located in the “Layers” menu (bottom right).
- Weather radar is fixed on the United States but can be panned /zoomed to different locations.
- Doppler radar / satellite mode set to update an image every 15 minutes.
- Switching to radar only mode in the layers menu will update the image every 5 minutes.