Southwest Florida Weather Doppler Radar
Southwest Florida interactive weather doppler radar. For specific city weather and radar please scroll down,
Southwest Florida Weather Doppler Radar Tips
The information below can be used as a guide for the current Southwest Florida weather doppler weather radar map loop.
- Radar is set to automatically start playing on page load.
- Radar is automatically set to display weather warnings, statements and advisories.
- Detailed information can be retrieved directly on the map by clicking the highlighted alert.
- Future radar mode can be enabled on the bottom left (+7 hours).
- Geo-locate can be identified on the bottom left for mobile users (Locations).
- Additional layers and features are located in the “Layers” menu (bottom right).
- Weather radar is fixed on Southwest Florida but can be panned /zoomed to different locations.
- Cities include Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte.
- Doppler radar / satellite mode set to update an image every 15 minutes.
- Switching to radar only mode in the layers menu will update the image every 5 minutes.