State of Florida Weather Doppler Radar
State of Florida Weather Doppler Radar Tips
The information below can be used as a guide for the current State of Florida weather doppler weather radar map loop.
- Radar is set to automatically start playing on page load.
- Radar is automatically set to display weather warnings, statements and advisories.
- Detailed information can be retrieved directly on the map by clicking the highlighted alert.
- Future radar mode can be enabled on the bottom left (+7 hours).
- Geo-locate can be identified on the bottom left for mobile users (Locations).
- Additional layers and features are located in the “Layers” menu (bottom right).
- Weather radar is fixed on the State of Florida but can be panned /zoomed to different locations.
- Doppler radar / satellite mode set to update an image every 15 minutes.
- Switching to radar only mode in the layers menu will update the image every 5 minutes.